Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just what the doctor ordered


And by doctor I mean myself. I wasn't sick enough to actually go see a doctor. I just caught a little cold bug last week that lingered through the weekend. Nothing major. More of an inconvenience than anything. I managed to play softball (as the cold front blew in, smart move, I know) on Friday night. (We play on Justin's co-ed work team). We also painted an accent wall in our bedroom Saturday morning, so I was pretty worn out by noon. My self-prescribed remedy?An afternoon off, which is exactly what I got. Justin and I spent most of the afternoon on the couch watching football. I had a couple cups of coffee thanks to my very own Keurig, one of my very favorite wedding gifts I might add :) I'm happy to report I'm feeling much better, thank you. I think my little home remedy did the trick.

No comments: