Monday, October 15, 2012

Girlfriends

We got our wedding photos in over the weekend and oh my. It's so overwhelming (and emotional) to go through them frame by frame. I could not be happier with them. That sweet day truly feels like a dream and I am so thankful that our photographer seemed to capture every precious moment and every little detail. I am so pleased with them. And I can't say enough about Melissa; She was soooo much more than our photographer. We love you and are SO grateful for all that you did that day.

I can't wait to share all of the photos. In the meantime, here are a couple of photos of my dearest girlfriends. Each of these women has impacted my life in such a powerful way. Each of them. I am so thankful for that and for them. Thank you for laughing with me, praying for me, encouraging me and supporting me. You all mean the world to me.


No comments: