Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What happens in Scroggins...

Stays in Scroggins? At least that's what some locals said within ear shot of us as we left a restaurant on Saturday night after dinner. Gotta love small town Texas. We were in Scroggins on Lake Cypress Springs all weekend. As I mentioned in my previous post, I love these girls with all my heart and we had the perfect weekend together.

We spent most of it outside in the scorching HOT heat, but no one seemed to mind. Like always, time went waaaay too fast and before we knew it we were packing up. Plans are already in the works for our next getaway though. Can't. Wait.

Here are a few snapshots of the weekend. You can guess there was a lot of swimming, laying out, chatting, laughing and a few screams. (Wildlife tends to get most of us every time).

incredible "back yard"

me and ksti

jae and furr on the kayak

me and my "twin"

back of the beautiful lake house

spiercey relaxing

furr bringing the group beverages

ksti, nat and furr

jae and her church punch

view from the porch

furr and nat

nat enjoying her church punch

boat house

last sunset

I swear Kate was there too! These are just pics from my phone. I'll post the "real" pictures from my camera later.

No comments: