Friday, July 15, 2011

Inner Circle Vaca

I'll be spending the next three days with my circle. My inner circle to be exact. That's what we call ourselves anyway. These women are my best friends from college whose friendships I treasure. Seven years out of school and they are my closest circle who know me better than most. They've seen the good, the bad, the random and the really funny. (Martin Short anyone)?

For the record, I have several really close friends that I am so undeserving of. Friends that I've had since birth, friends that I used to work with, friends from church and friends that introduced me to my soul mate. I am beyond fortunate to have these friends too. I get emotional thinking about it. I have no idea how I got so lucky. Seriously.

Anyway, me and my inner circle are headed east for a little fun the sun! Lake sun that is. It's rare that all seven of us can get together and this weekend it's happening. Hooray!In honor of this weekend, here's a little photo montage of my favorites. Actually a very large photo montage. I couldn't help it. (And these do not even include college). I love my inner circle!




















No comments: