Thursday, July 7, 2011

Curtis + Shevin


Last weekend we had the privilege of watching two dear friends get married. It was sweet. And very special. Shevin and I have been friends for almost our entire lives and I couldn't be happier for her. Curtis is perfect for her and she for him. Isn't God incredible? I was honored to be a bridesmaid and witness such a perfect union. Amen. (And yes, my dress fit. PTL)!

Some scenes from the weekend from bachelorette to rehearsal dinner to wedding day:

back to times ten for the bachelorette!

sisters! matron of honor with the bride

pizza night at times ten = perfection

ow ow! cutest idea ever for a lingerie shower.


the ring

bachelorette group shot

me and shev at the rehearsal dinner. i am crazy short.

me with the bride! note that my dress FIT!

our bouquets

love this

my bff and her hubby at the reception

i heart wedding cake

me and my love at the reception

No comments: