Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Tucker!

the birthday boy! (photo stolen from kinsey's blog)
I have written quite a bit about my two nieces. I am smitten with them. Completely. Totally. Pretty sure you get that. What you may not know is that I have two nephews too! Well, not technically nephews, but pretty close. My best friend from childhood, Kinsey, has two little boys who I consider nephews. Kins and I have known each other literally our entire lives. I have always felt like part of their family and am so grateful for our friendship! Naturally I was there to celebrate Kinsey and Brent's first born, Tucker, on his third birthday! Kins always puts that special touch in Tucker's parties and this year was no exception. The party had a firefighter theme and how cute is Tucker in his "uniform"? He kept it on the entire afternoon. Priceless. I think it's safe to say that the birthday boy had a great time and I loved being able to celebrate with him. Even if he was too busy for a picture with me. Maybe next year? Happy Birthday Tucker Andrew! "Aunt" Ashleigh loves you!

Scenes from the day:
he was very excited about each new toy!

opening gifts with mommy

ready for cake!

me and kins

tucker and his little friends treating us to an impromptu afternoon concert after the party. love.


1 comment:

Kinsey Weegar said...

Love this post! Tucker was so glad you were at the party! He made Brent hang up his big boy swing on Sunday and he loves it! He keeps telling us he has a new big boy swing and he can swing crooked!