Friday, May 11, 2012

Tiny Peek

I have debated and debated about whether or not to post a peek of our invitation "suite" and decided I just couldn't wait 113 days to reveal it. I do want to keep it a surprise for our guests, so I'll wait to post the entire package until they're signed, sealed and delivered. That being said, I've never been great at keeping secrets, so here's a little peek. We're doing rsvp postcards and the front features the church we're getting married in. This is the one where I cried the first time I stepped inside. It's exactly what I've always dreamed of. September cannot get here fast enough. So, without further adieu, here's a tiny glimpse of the postcard, both front and back.

this is about 1/3 of the postcard. just a little glimpse of the church ;)

my favorite line. this is just a small corner of the actual card.

No comments: