Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Seersucker

I adore seersucker. Seriously adore. I guess most southerners do. After we chose Salado for our wedding locale and after I picked my bridesmaid dresses, I knew I wanted the guys in seersucker ties. I think it adds the perfect touch to the fab linen suits that the guys will be wearing. And it just might be one of my favorite things that we've picked out so far. I really wanted the guys in bowties, but Justin drew the line there. Tucker, our adorable ring bearer, will be in a peach seersucker bow tie though. I can't wait to see it all come together. Squeal!

peach for the groomsmen
Tucker's little bowtie

gray for the ushers

2 comments:

Kinsey Weegar said...

Oh my gosh!! LOVE! That is going to be one handsome little ring bearer!

Courtney at Little Moments said...

so precious! email me your address and I'd love to get your pillow cover you won!! courtney.g.eads@gmail.com