Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Two Years

Two years ago at this exact moment I was counting down the minutes until 5 p.m. I was ecstatic to be going to my first Monday night football game at the brand new Cowboys Stadium. I had my Jason Witten jersey laid out on the bed, camera batteries charged. I was ready. What I wasn't ready for was meeting the love of my life. In fact, I was so unaware that I didn't even bother to refresh my makeup, fix my hair or anything of that nature. I had no idea.Within minutes of meeting Justin I knew there was something there. Two years later here we are. I couldn't be more thankful to have him in my life. My favorite moments currently involve just the two of us relaxing together and talking about our future. It's exciting. Thank you Robert and Kelly for being sneaky. And intuitive. And thoughtful. We are so grateful for you two!

Some photos from that fateful night:

the boys treated us to lots of yummy concessions that night

our appropriately coordinated guys



group shot




1 comment:

Lake&Navy said...

I feel like I haven't seen these pics before :) Fun memories!