Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just a moment to gush

It's been a tough week. A family friend passed away very suddenly on Sunday and it's been difficult to process. In the midst of dealing with that and some other not-fun stuff this week I realized how grateful I am for Justin. I'm lucky to have someone who loves me unconditionally, even when I'm the ugliest crier on the planet. And even when I stain his favorite shirt with mascara. I just wanted to gush for a moment on the sweet texts, phone calls and even facebook posts (he never gets on fb) that have made a hard week bearable. 

"Without you I would be incomplete. Thanks for your love and finger shooting me everyday!"

"Good Morning cupcake! I love you!"

"Hope your day is going well. I can't stop thinking about your beautiful smile."

"Morning hottie mc hottie"

Etc., etc. I think my cheesiness has rubbed off a little ;)

1 comment:

Lake&Navy said...

I love you guys. Too sweet :)