Friday, August 26, 2011

Facing the Music

Remember that little challenge to myself that I like to call 29X29? Well, I weighed myself for the first time in two weeks today and... I lost .5 pounds. Not five, but POINT five pounds. And that was probably because I was stark naked. All of my fine NYC dining and lack of working out appears to have caught up with me. In 10 weeks I have lost 11 pounds. Make that 11.5 pounds. Not bad, but definitely not great. I've got eight weeks left. You do the math. It's doable, but I've gotta get moving! I'm up for the challenge. And I start boot camp next week, so hopefully that'll help too. Ready, or not, here I come 29!

2 comments:

Bethany Jordan said...

Which boot camp are you doing? If you are doing Camp Gladiator, will you put me down as a referral?

Aimee said...

Good luck! I started a diet last week and will be back at the gym once the toe heals.