Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello, April

Hello, April. So crazy weird that you are already here. I hate that I've been one of those bloggers lately. I attribute my lack of posting to my crazy work schedule as of late, which has involved at least two night meetings each week since Christmas. I'm happy to report that I'm down to one meeting every other week, so life is returning to normal. And don't get me wrong, I still love my job, I've just missed seeeing that cute new husband of mine for more than a few minutes a day.

Speaking of which, we celebrated seven months of marital bliss yesterday. And by celebrate I mean we ate a lot of Easter candy. And by we I mean I. No surprise there. Anyway, I'm here and life is relatively normal and great. We're looking forward to this weekend where we'll get to see my ever-so-talented dad perform in a church play and meet a sweet newborn of some very dear friends of ours. We've been waiting to meet Noah for a long time and we can hardly wait! Until then, here's a photo of our first married Easter.


It was a sweet, sweet day spent worshipping our risen Savior with family. Unfortunately the evening did not end so well after my beloved Lady Bears got robbed of a three-peat appearance in the elite eight. I can't really talk about it. Here's hoping our men can pull out a win in the final four of the NIT. Happy April friends and Sic 'Em Bears!

No comments: