Friday, April 19, 2013

Niece Night

Justin was out of town last Saturday night so I invited my three (almost four!) year old niece to spend the night. I picked her up late Saturday morning for a special "girl's lunch" at McKinley's in Fort Worth. We shopped for a few upcoming showers and then headed across the parking lot to my cousin's baby shower at Blue Mesa. (Told ya it was a girl's weekend)! After the shower Keira and I shopped a bit and then headed home for some serious girl time. In other words, we painted nails, ordered a pizza and baked cookies. All at her request by the way. This aunt will pretty much say yes to anything her nieces ask. Almost. Keira did so well and I'm pretty sure she had just as much fun as I did. Almost ;)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're such a great aunt!

Tamara Schlyper said...

Nieces are just the best. She's so lucky to have you :)

Stacey said...

You are such a great aunt! Adorable. :-)

Aimee said...

We are so glad the girls have a fun aunt that loves them!