Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Today

I woke up frustrated this morning. Frustrated at the events that unfolded last night. I've voted in every election that I've been eligible to (4!), and this is the first year that I didn't care for either candidate on the presidential ballot. I voted for the one I disliked the least. He didn't win. That's not necessarily the source of my frustration though. I'm frustrated that our country is so divided down political lines that it's all about the good of either party and not country. In my opinion, of course. Anyway, I hope that things do truly change and that they change for the better. For the good of the people, not the party.

I did download a new iphone lock screen today. It makes me smile. I found it on this blog. Courtney graciously shared it with us and I think it's something we all need to keep in mind.

via

Thanks for the reminder and the lovely image Courtney!

No comments: