Monday, November 19, 2012

Saturday night lights

We interrupt this sappy newlywed blog to talk about Baylor football. And not your typical Baylor football either.



after the game on the field
I thought nothing could top being in the stands for last year's epic win over Oklahoma. I was so wrong. Beating the no. 1 team in the country feels even better and I am SO glad we were there to see it in person. I'd been saying (like a lot of other Baylor fans) that we could pull it off. I felt like all signs pointed to an upset, but I never in a million years thought we would win so handily and in such dominate fashion. It was a beautiful thing for this avid Baylor fan to witness. Justin and I have almost no audible voices left two days later. I guess we were cheering a little loudly. I know I've never lost my voice for this long before. Anyway, it was an exciting night to say the least. I know it's just a game, but it's fun to get into, especially after the terrible season we've endured as Baylor football fans.

nat and i doing a little griffining in the endzone




Also noteworthy: I'm so thankful I married a football fan who cheers for my Bears.

No comments: