Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Keira!

This is a little delayed since Keira turned two on Monday. Somehow I don't think she'll mind. We had a greeeaat weekend at the Lake. It was hard to leave on Monday and harder to get up for work on Tuesday. We made it though. It's Friday and the weekend is here again! Hooray!

Back to Keira. I had no idea the kind of love I would feel before I became an aunt. (I can't even begin to imagine what that will feel like with my own children one day. Wow). I have a super close relationship with my aunt and I hope Keira and I will have that same type of relationship. I would do anything for this sweet girl and often find myself bragging about her to friends and co-workers as if she were my own. I am constantly amazed by her new "tricks" and sayings and can't wait to see the person she will become. I love you Keira! Happy Birthday big girl!

Here are some (read: a LOT) of pictures from Keira's first two years.
1 day

11 days

two weeks

three months

six months

one year!

14 months

15 months

oops. out of order. one year again.

15 months?

16 months. and first trip to anthropologie
19 months

20 months

22 months


22 months

22 months and big sister day!
23 months

23 months

23 months

two years old
 

two years with bapa


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best Aunt, she is a very lucky little girl! Mom

Aimee said...

What a sweet post! Loved looking at the pics