Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

I consider it only appropriate on a day where cheesey cards, teddy bears and little candy hearts with obscure messages are considered acceptable tokens (to some), that I share just a few of the things I love.
First off, this man.


(And Chick Fil A while I'm on the subject)


And this girl stole my heart the first moment I laid eyes on her.

My family. Duh. We're a little crazy, but I'm thankful for them.


My friends, of course. Way too many of them to post photos. You know who you are ;)



Baylor University. My heart is happy just thinking about my love for BU.

(For any non-Bears out there, that's me on Judge Baylor's lap. It's a photo every Bear has at least one copy of. Most are usually in a cap and gown. I chose to post my no-makeup, shorts and tee shot. Be thankful it's not a close up).
Because photos are annoying to upload on blogger. (Or maybe it's just me). Here's a running list of a few more things I love. In case you're interested:
Cooking
Cupcakes
Tulips (especially peach or pink or peach/pink)
Dancing
Vintage anything
Especially cookbooks
etsy
Social media. Yup, I just said it.
My house
My job
My dog
The end.
Happy Valentines Day!



1 comment:

Aimee said...

I'm not going to lie. The picture of you on that statues lap is a little strange. Guess I would understand if I had gone to Baylor!