Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Odds and Ends


handmade chalkboard chargers for the reception
We are in the homestretch over here at wedding central. Otherwise known as my house. If you were to stop by you would see boxes of reception odds and ends ready to be packed in the car for their journey south on I35. You would see stacks of chalkboard chargers complete and another stack (or two) that still need to be finished. You would also see my bride's book and the rest of the thank you notes that I need to write and get sent out. In short, you'd see a mess. And while that mess is stressing me out, I wouldn't have it any other way. It means that our wedding is soon. I can hardly believe it's almost here, but it's definitely almost here. In 18 days to be exact. We.are.so.excited. Justin had his bachelor party last weekend at the Rangers game and my surprise bachelorette is this weekend. Squeal!

check out the hat they made Justin wear at his bachelor party. I personally love it ;)
We are so grateful once again to our dear friends and family who have made this season so special. We know a lot of hard work, time, energy (and money) have gone into celebrating us and we will never be able to thank you enough. We love you and can't wait to see everyone soon!

No comments: