Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Then and Now

I'm way overdue for an update. I've got several swimming in my head and just need a second to sit down and put the pen to the paper. Er, the fingers to the keyboard? In the meantime, here are a few fun then and now photos.

Robert and Kelly Pacleb, one of our very favorite couples who also happen to be the two responsible for setting J and I up, joined us for a fun double date on Saturday night. This wasn't just any date night though. Our sweet guys decided to surprise us and recreate our second double date from almost 2.5 years ago. We had the best time. We enjoyed a fantastic meal at Taverna downtown followed by an even better evening at the Scat Jazz Lounge. Thank you for a fun night boys!

Then:




And now:




I think we're getting better looking with age. Or maybe that's just the instagram filters...

No comments: