Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wedding Website

We finally have our wedding website up and running. I've been nit-picking working on it for almost three months. Ridiculous? Yes. A reflection of my perfectionist, OCD, pr person? Absolutely. Nonetheless, here it is blog friends.

http://justinandashleigh.com/

I think I'm going to move my little blog over to this domain after the wedding. The site is a bit cleaner and much more professional. Proof that paying a professional for these things is generally worth it. I'm also excited to share our invitation suite soon. I'm so pleased with how they turned out and it makes my heart go pitter patter to hear all of the sweet compliments from our guests! Thank you!

Hope everyone had a fantastic fourth. God Bless America!

1 comment:

kennady said...

There are many wedding websites are available and some may use to launch a personnel website. Both are different purpose. For planning the wedding perfectly, the wedding app is the perfect choice and also helpful to create the couples personal wedding website.