Friday, March 16, 2012

Time Out


I had planned a post all about Vegas, but I'm leaving work early because I'm feeling under the weather. I hope it's just the aftermath of traveling. (Aren't airplanes are just large, flying germ incubators)? I'm not positive that's where it came from though because my boss is out today and he's never sick, so something might be going around. I'm crossing all of my fingers and toes that resting this afternoon will make me feel better because we have engagement photos in the morning and sweet baby Micah's first birthday tomorrow afternoon. I want to be able to give her lots of hugs and kisses. So, I'm taking a time out and resting. For the record, Vegas was a blast. I came home about even for the trip, so I call that a win. (Even if I did come home with some sort of cold/cough). More on Vegas later. You know I was instagraming it up! Hope you are feeling well and hope this rain holds off in the morning! Happy Friday friends.

No comments: