Monday, November 14, 2011

Manic Monday


via
 Today is not my day. This morning I spent too much time reading the paper (on my phone) when I should have been getting ready for work. That resulted in me accidentally leaving the house without mascara. How I did that I still do not know. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I've always said that if I could only use one thing out of my makeup bag each day it would without a doubt be mascara. Red hair = blond eyelashes people. I don't really have a choice. Anyway, somehow I managed to just simply miss a step in my morning ritual.

My au naturale eyelashes wasn't the end of it either. I was pulling into my garage for lunch (I love living five minutes from work) and hit my side mirror on the side of my garage! Ugh. At least it didn't really do anything to my car. At least nothing that can't be buffed out. I guess I'm just a little off of my game today.

So why isn't this a horrible day? Well, for starters, a little fresh face and a scratch on my car aren't exactly earth shattering occurrences. Second, Justin called me this morning just to tell me he loved me. Sigh.

1 comment:

Lake&Navy said...

I feel your pain. Light brown eyelashes over here!