Monday, December 10, 2012

Nine years and counting

So I still have strep. At least it's lovely lingering effects. Tomorrow marks day six of antibiotics. I feel better, just cough a lot and sound like an old chain smoker. I'm over being sick. So over it.

I didn't let my nasty little infection ruin our ninth annual girl's Christmas weekend though. After making sure I wasn't contagious, I met up with my very favorite Baylor friends to continue our tradition of catching up, festive photo ops and reliving the "good old days." Thankfully we were in Fort Worth this year, so no travel on my part. I did spend my first full weekend away from Justin, who I'm sure was really sad to get rid of his hacking, stuffy-nosed wife for two days. Anyway, we had a great time traipsing around cowtown and just being together. We can't wait for the newest member of the inner circle to arrive this Spring. We love you baby Edwards!

I'm so thankful for good friends, good times and great traditions. Merry Christmas to me. And my stupid infection.



No comments: