Monday, January 9, 2012

Year of the Bear


If you're one of my facebook friends you're probably tired of hearing about Baylor. I tend to drone on and on about my love for all things green and gold there. I guess I tend to do that here too for that matter. I would be remiss if I didn't post something about the crazy, record breaking bowl game we attended the week after Christmas. It was the perfect way to cap off our first season as season ticket holders. I'm already counting down until next year. Until then I'll be reminiscing about all of the fun games, the ups and downs, multiple Common Grounds trips, close friends and that Heisman winner of ours. It was a great season. Sic 'em Bears!

Here's a look into our trip for anyone that hasn't already bypassed this post.


pep rally outside of tower of the americas

tower lit up in baylor green!

furr, kate and i

justin and jared. note their cups ;)

in front of the alamodome. not my favorite sports venue.

super fan = jae


RG3!!!

all that's missing are ksti and spiercey

sic em! this foam paw made us lots of friends

No comments: