Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dark

So, the blog has gone dark for the first time ever. I'm just smack in the middle of the busiest season I think I've ever experienced. I've been a). planning Justin's 30th birthday bash b). planning a home tour for the Baylor Women's Council c). working crazy hours to complete the annual report/magazine and other projects d). attempting to maintain my sanity. Life is c-r-a-z-y right now.

For posterity sake, here's what else has been going on lately:

Movie date with my mom, sister and niece. We saw Beauty in the Beast. Just as wonderful as I remembered.
My grandmother (Bebe) and I went to a painting class together.
Justin was in the Dominican Republic for a week. (So glad that portion of school is over)!
Spent lots of quality time with friends while Justin was away.
Hired a new graduate intern at work that has been a lifesaver with all of the projects.


keira and mom

my sweet niece and i at the movies

me and bebe

justin in the dominican

peak at justin's birthday invites. it's a bingo theme.

See you next month blog friends.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

What on earth will I read now?!?

Courtney at Little Moments said...

I love getting comments so I had to come say hello ;)

Love the invite! Last year I did a baseball themed one for my hubby and i think i had more fun doing the invite than the whole party ;)