Friday, June 21, 2013

Coincidence?

One of my closest college friends is getting married this weekend. We're the last two to get married out of our little circle of friends and I like to think I had a little something to do with the blessed event that's happening this weekend. The bride-to-be did catch the bouquet at my wedding, much to the delight of her then new boyfriend I'm sure. Rumor has it Anthony knew Laura (who we affectionately call Furr) was *the one* from their first date. That first date also happened to be just a few weeks before our wedding. So, is it a coincidence that she caught the bouquet? I think not.


All kidding aside, I am thrilled for my dear friend. She is marrying the one that God intended for her and I know how precious that is. God is faithful and his plans are so much greater than anything we could hope for or imagine. I am so excited to witness such a happy day tomorrow! And, for the record, I think I should clarify that I don't really think I had a thing to do with their marriage. I just think it makes for a nice story ;)






P.S. The groomsman that caught the garter recently got engaged. And I love that too ;)

No comments: